Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: ning me on the cell phone account.  I have been calling and not getting resolution
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The Direct Message from bobbyn_vzw should be in your Community Inbox. You should be able to reply to them from there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: ning me on the cell phone account. I have been calling and not getting resolution
Andrea99

Today my email was deleted by verizon, I was also locked out of this site.  I discovered the email problem after I made a purchase and received and email at 8:20.  I then went to the FCC site and could not log in because my email was not working.  Went into setting and could not fix it.  Jessica at Verizon fixed it.  I am absolutely astounded by this problem.

0 Likes
Re: ning me on the cell phone account.  I have been calling and not getting resolution
naansalad

not sure why you are posting issue with Verizon landline(fios) here .its for Verizon wireless service  .....I am not sure what exactly we as customer can do to help you for Verizon landline(fios) issues.

0 Likes
Re: ning me on the cell phone account. I have been calling and not getting resolution
Andrea99

There is no place to go for this.  I was at Verizon Wireless yesterday and apparently was scammed again.  They  did not listen.  The chat think on this site does not work...Instant Answers  Give me a break.  The link to the email also did not work and on the My Verizon Site, I could not find this place to complain.  It kept disappearing.  Verizon has been so abusive to me, perhaps a lawyer is necessary.

0 Likes
Andrea99

Verizon has a credit balance on my account according to a phonemail.  why does it show that I owe???

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

If this is truly a Verizon Fios or landline question, the community forum for that business is http://forums.verizon.com/ for community help.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Andrea99,we are here and ready to assist. Knowing what that balance is truly is the only way to handle the budget. I have sent you a Private Message so we may resolve.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes