Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
numbershare
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to transfer a couple of numbers service out to someone else.  Problem is, when attempting to transfer, I receive an error saying invalid numbershare.  I DO NOT HAVE NUMBERSHARE ON ANY OF MY LINES.  Why can nobody seem to tell me what the heck the problem is?  I am only able to attempt transfer if I choose all of my lines.  One line is samsung, which has NEVER had numbershare.  The other is apple, which also has never had numbershare.  The apple phone had a numbershare on a previous phone number, but I changed the number a couple months ago.  I am at a loss why two phone numbers that have never had numbershare are showing numbershare in the transfer service list.

0 Likes
Re: numbershare
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Kate,

First, let me authenticate your account, please.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth

>Cintya

0 Likes