Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
online order was sent to old billing address
dmm1n1

I placed an order for multiple accessories tonight with my $250 dollar switcher rebate (about $230 dollars worth) and when setting up the debit card on my account, it asked me my billing address, which I used the most current for that card, and there was a box that said "same as shipping?" and I highlighted it. After placing the order, it said that the order would be sent to my old billing address that verizon had on file, instead of the new one that I entered as my billing address and shipping for said order. I immediately went into myverizon and changed my address, but the order still says it is being delivered to the old address. Tried calling customer support, to which I was hung up on, then called back and was told customer service for the orders department was closed. I also cannot cancel the order, for whatever reason, does not give me the option to. And since I am a new member, i cannot change the delivery address before the items are shipped, so verizon i ask you, am i out of luck? it seems no matter what i do theres no way of canceling the order or even having it re-routed to the correct address. and if it was some rinky dink case i would have no problem with it, however, it was $230 worth of tech, that some random person is now going to get, because your system cant register new addresses. All i want to do is change the address the package is being shipped too before it leaves the facility.

0 Likes
Re: online order was sent to old billing address
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

dmm1n1, being hung up on his never acceptable and we apologize we failed to provide you with the right support to either changing your shipping address or cancel the order. We certainly don't want your accessories going to the wrong address.

We've sent you a private message so we can further assist with your order. We appreciate your switch to Verizon and will help make the  necessary corrections. Thank you.

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes