Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
our bill
RLauritson

need someone to call me regarding our bill its supposed only be 161.56 a month now its back up to 388.00 again whats going on .

0 Likes
Re: our bill
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Have you compared it with last month's bill to see what is different?

0 Likes
BillLib12

I recently purchased a new LG phone on thurs. 5/14/20 and I was told my new bill would be $25.00 less per month than the $295.00 I have been paying. I looked ahead and saw the increase to $327.04 and I am trying to find out why. My sales rep. also changed my plan and my question is ,Am I on the best plan for the best price now!  Please let me know. I was on hold for almost 1 hour with support and was unable to connect to anyone.  Thanks Bill Liberato

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BillLib12, we always want our customers to have a clear explanation of their bill. Let's get some details from the Next Bill Estimate you received. Did you perform a trade-in for your new device? Are you currently receiving an AutoPay discount with a debit card or checking account? Is your bill showing an upgrade fee? Was there any proration on the bill due to changing the plan on a date different than the bill cycle date or did the rep future date your plan change?

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes