Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paper bills and pay by check - if you can't enable ebills
MichelleAB65

eBill drama

like so many who've posted here, I am unable to get verizon to assist so I've gone to paper billing and will be sending paper checks - if they can't make things convenient for me then I won't make things easy for them

feel free to join me

0 Likes
Re: paper bills and pay by check - if you can't enable ebills
MichelleAB65

WOW - this was the latest nonsense from the chat support saying eBills are no longer an option

We want to provide clarify. Here is a link with your bill payment options. https://www.verizon.com/support/pay-bill-faqs/#:~:text=To%20pay%20your%20bill%2C%20you,PMT%20on%20an.... E bill is no longer listed.-Joel

0 Likes
acraftylady2

Keep in mind if  USPS is late getting your check their it's not verizons fault.  I am having no mail issues but friends that still  pay bills by paper check are having issues thanks to USPS delivering the check late. 

jav6
Leader

@MichelleAB65 wrote:

eBill drama

like so many who've posted here, I am unable to get verizon to assist so I've gone to paper billing and will be sending paper checks - if they can't make things convenient for me then I won't make things easy for them

feel free to join me

I've had no issues with auto-pay (for convenience) on my VZW account from a non-verizon credit card or when I changed to having it taken from my debit card on my checking account (for the discount).  I've never used the 'eBill' option where VZW sends a bill to my bank for them to pay.  Wouldn't auto-pay work for you?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
MichelleAB65

Hey there, thanks for replying, I appreciate it.    

I am not interested in autopay for two reasons, first is that I want to be able to see all of the bills and address any changes in one location: everyone offers autopay but then, say, I have to change the card 'on file' because of a data compromise (it's happened several times with my BofA card), then I have to go to each site (Verizon, Cable, Gas & Electricity, etc) to change the card #.   

Second, I just don't want to give Verizon access to my accounts that way.  I'm sure they do their best but things do go wrong and I feel I've got a better chance in dealing with my bank, should that occur, than I do Verizon - who's not always been responsive when issues arise.

but again, thank you, I appreciate it

0 Likes
BB10Refugee

Agree completely, autopay is a dangerous thing, as VZW has done some damage to people we know this way, overcharging, quickly taking the funds, not so quick to remedy.

They're supposed to be this "top tech" company, but can't even work with customers and figure out how to get the ebill feature to function - so they just remove it, sad.

One should still be able to make payment out of the bank billpay once electronically notified through paperless notification, just not get the ebill there to make it easy and direct, right?

0 Likes