Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pathetic customer service, complete run around, and same day delivery my >>>
madman2022

So i order a new phone online (9am) and selected the same day delivery and setup for 5-7pm.  got an order confirmation to my email.  4:30 pm received an email informing me my phone was out for delivery and an Asurion sales rep would be there shorty.  7:40pm and no phone and no word from anyone.  decided to call verizon and commenced the phone runaround.  with being put on hold for 20 mins and then being disconnected, calling back and service person not hearing me, to the long menu options that are useless, finally was told it wasnt verizons fault but asurion.  was given their number, tracking number, and same results.  dropped the first time calling, menu options unclear for my situation, and no operator selection to bypass.  finally someone from tech was helping until he got told to transfer me to an account manager.  at which time it directed me to the same verizon option menu at 10:05pm where the only option was to make a payment.  Service center is now closed and i still dont have my phone.  should have drove the hour to the store and picked u the phone myself

0 Likes