Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phone numbers on bill
JMC182

I share a plan with a friend.  Its under my name but friend uses his credit card to pay.  Each month he gets a list of all phone numbers we call.  He has made comments about my calls and this is an invasion of my privacy.  His phone actually costs more but we split the bill.  How can I get this changed so that no listing of calls are provided?  I cannot figure it out and cannot get the automated assistant to understand.

0 Likes
Re: phone numbers on bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns too and Verizon takes protecting our customer's personal and account information very seriously. We've noted your reference that your Verizon account is in your name. As a result, this would make you the Account Owner. I'd feel the same way too if someone else was able to view my call details from the account without my permission. There is an option to help resolve this matter, resulting in the other person's being restricted from accessing account details (e.g. calls, text, data usage, etc.) by simply assigning your mobile number as your My Verizon Account Owner/Holder number. Doing so would result in only you being able to view all details from your account. Is this something you’re interested in considering? If so, you'll need to first de-enroll from My Verizon and then re-enroll, assigning your mobile number as the My Verizon Account Owner/Holder number. We know that this is a very important decision for you to make and we can assist you with de-enrolling your account from My Verizon so you can re-enroll. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ll need your permission to gain access. Please check your Inbox as we’ve sent a Private Message to you regarding on this topic:

http://spr.ly/66041Awda

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes