Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: phone upgrades
Ann154
Expert
Expert

JOHHAM55 wrote:

Hmm, $400 off of an $1100 phone isn't to bad but I wouldn't call it a "Good Deal"

Compared to $100 off or $200 off plus being required to trade-in a qualified device, $400 off is definitely a better deal. It is a good deal in my opinion.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
JOHHAM55
Novice

Is that your expert opinion? Thank you, your opinion just changed my whole outlook on the subject. Yeah, Uh, No

0 Likes
JOHHAM55
Novice

Not comparing, and you know what they say about opinions. Just like a certain body part everybody has one.

0 Likes
boringusername

JOHHAM55 wrote:

Is that your expert opinion? Thank you, your opinion just changed my whole outlook on the subject. Yeah, Uh, No

How much should Verizon lose on a phone that will make you happy? And would YOU run a business that way?

0 Likes
JOHHAM55
Novice

So, in your infinite wisdom you honestly believe that Verizon or any other phone carrier is "losing" money? Really? So by your logic all of these many years the poor people of Verizon have been "losing" money on their BOGO deals. Really? Let me explain something so fundamental that just maybe your feeble brain can comprehend it. If you sale something with the knowledge that you will forfeit some money it is with the understanding that you will make it more profitable on the other end. That is how business works. You are welcome for the lesson

0 Likes
JOHHAM55
Novice

Talk and comment all you want now, i'm done with this thread.

0 Likes
boringusername

When Verizon lists an iPhone for $1000 they are paying $1000. Apple doesn't give Verizon a discount. How do you think Apple has $200 billion sitting in the bank? If you think phones are too expensive blame the phone manufactures not the phone company. I can always tell someone who has never run a business and if they ever did it would fail.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

There are a couple of deals now that don't require a trade-in or a new line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
boringusername

Ann154 wrote:

There are a couple of deals now that don't require a trade-in or a new line.

But they're not free so he'll probably think it's a rip off.

0 Likes