Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
"No email address associated" error message ?
Ritas0434

I am getting the below error message in orange on this Verizon Community website ...

Attention

You do not have an email address associated with your My Verizon account. You must have an email on file to participate in the Verizon Community. Please click below to log into My Verizon and add your email address. Once your email has been added, you can set up your Community profile and participate.  UPDATE MY INFORMATION  >

But, I do have a valid email address in my "My Verizon" account. 
And my email address has been validated.
So, how do I fix this error?

0 Likes
Re: "No email address associated" error message ?
kirynos

It appears that you are able to post, and if this works, so am I.  Strangely, there's no area inside of the "Community" where your email address can be entered, though the settings has an "Email" tab.

0 Likes
Re: "No email address associated" error message ?
jav6
Leader

@Ritas0434 wrote:

I am getting the below error message in orange on this Verizon Community website ...

Attention

You do not have an email address associated with your My Verizon account. You must have an email on file to participate in the Verizon Community. Please click below to log into My Verizon and add your email address. Once your email has been added, you can set up your Community profile and participate.  UPDATE MY INFORMATION  >

But, I do have a valid email address in my "My Verizon" account. 
And my email address has been validated.
So, how do I fix this error?

How are you signing into this Forum, using the My Verizon Member or Community Member Only option?  And are you signing in using your phone number or Profile login (you might try the other)?  Sounds like your Forum profile might be messed up and not associated properly to your account.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes