Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
"Shipment hasn't been initiated" - but I have the FIOS router in hand
kl212604

I signed up a couple of weeks ago for FIOS for my new home (previous owners also had FIOS). Initially was going to use my own router, then decided to change my order and use the FIOS whole home router. Never received an email after changing the order with a shipment tracking number or date, but learned from the previous owner that I'd received a package from Verizon the next day. Now I have access to the home and tried to self install on my start date, but every time I try to active, I get a message saying my "shipment hasn't been initiated," but it was already delivered and I have it in hand. I can connect to the wifi, but then it brings up the activation page and no matter what I do to verify my identity, I end up on the same page with the message about my shipment not being initiated. This seems like something went wrong in the background when I updated my order to use the FIOS router and I spent a couple of hours on the customer service line yesterday with no fix. Anybody else have this issue or have any ideas for a fix? 

0 Likes