Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rebate replacement
keener312

We are already super frustrated with verizon as it took them a full week to get our account fully situated and kept turning off phones and adding phones, and then adding charges.  I am not convinced anyone really knows what is going on over here and we are really considering moving.  The only thing that really helped ease the frustration was that I brought my own phone over and was entitled to a 500 dollar rebate.  We were supposed to receive that via mail, but instead received it via email and never got a hard copy of the card.  We had saved the gift card as a payment method, but apparently it auto deleted itself because only our debit card is on there now and we can no longer locate the email, is it possible to get a replacement for the card?

0 Likes
Re: rebate replacement
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, keener312. I regret to hear that you had difficulties with your account and that it created so much frustration while we worked on correcting them. I know how important it is to ensure that you receive the promotions that you were offered, and I am here to help. To start, how long ago was the original gift card sent out? ~Pamela

0 Likes