Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
replacement device activated but won't allow calls
citynikky

My replacement device from Asurion was activated. I can use the Internet but not the phone. It says I'm roaming when I try to place a call. Help! I have no land line to call Verizon and need a working mobile for client meetings tomorrow.

Labels (1)
Re: replacement device activated but won't allow calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

citynikky, I certainly don't want you missing an important call. Let me help you get it working. What make/model is the phone?

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
srhyoohoo

YEAH what the heck same thing verizon?  get ur garbage together and answer this question.  I am staring at an iphone I can't activate also. I'm tired of fighting with you wiseguy everytime I have to do something on my phone.  Start offering some dang service.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes