Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reurns
cheat_verizon0321

I bought a wireless charger at a Verizon store on March 26. It did not work with my phone. Took it back on March 28. I had receipt. They would not take it back because I did not have the box.

Called Verizon right away and chatted with a rep. They said I could absolutely return with a receipt to the store. No box required.

Back to the store. Showed them the chat transcript. They would not honor the Verizon policy.  Turns out they are a franchise, but Verizon is on the store front and inside. There is no way you could tell.

Verizon should make franchises abide by Verizon policy or state very clearly and up front that they are not. We have been Verizon customers from the first time we got cell phones. I am stuck with a $60 charger that is no good for me.

Any suggestions? I think Verizon should make this right for me. $60 is not a small sum to just throw away.

C.Wells

0 Likes
Re: reurns
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

cheat_verizon0321, we are here for you and will be happy to help in any way we can for the purchase and return of your charger. So we can help, please send us a Private Note. JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
cheat_verizon0321

I am sorry to say that we did not receive any resolution of the problem. I am still stuck with paying $60 for a wireless charger that does not work with  my phone. This is despite taking it back 2 day after I bought it with the receipt.

Verizon has let long time customers down. We have used Verizon for our wireless phone needs for many years

Catherine Wells

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It saddens us to hear that you were not able to return the wireless charger (For a refund) that you purchased from one of our store locations. As a long-time and valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too and we're here to help resolve this matter for you. As friendly reminder, Verizon offers our customers a 14-Day Worry Free Guarantee for returns, exchanges, and refunds of our products, which includes accessory purchases. You can view more info about this policy at http://spr.ly/6606HI2hu;

Please let us know if this helps you. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes