Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rewards
lilyvettee_1013

How do I use my reward points

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: rewards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would love to see you take advantage of your Smart Rewards points! You can get discounts on products, gift cards and local deals with your points. Also offers sweepstakes and auctions. Best to log in with your My Verizon account information at http://www.vzw.com/rewards
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would love to see you take advantage of your Smart Rewards points! You can get discounts on products, gift cards and local deals with your points. Also offers sweepstakes and auctions. Best to log in with your My Verizon account information at http://www.vzw.com/rewards
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Foxomoxo

Every time I try to access “rewards

4D36CB01-E26C-4A08-BBE1-13B1CA1F2ED4.png

“ it says I used them. What a waste of time and promotion. Please just remove this false and frustrating customer satisfaction killer. Sorry about the extra pic of eggs no way to remove it

C0292265-683C-4B6B-8C89-8697B134AC11.jpeg

0 Likes
Jimluis

I am like everyone else. This Rewards program seemed like a good idea when it first started. I think I actually did get more data when I needed to hot spot for a month. After that, the program is so complicated I was unable to even get a discount on my Starbucks coffee. 
This is a poorly implemented program. 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes