Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
search old call log
Carrielee2112

How can I search for the last time I called a particular number?
And get a list of my calls to that number with length of call?

Any help is appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: search old call log
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, Carrielee2112. You've come to the right place for help! I know how important it is to be able to manage your call history and even be able to see how long you were on a call at times, so I'm happy to help. For any calls that were answered, the Account owner or Account Manager can log into the My Usage section of Verizon Wireless through https://myvpostpay.verizonwireless.com/myv/myusage/ and view the minute detail for any individual line for the current cycle. Near the upper right corner there is also a "view previous cycles" option to look back at the usage details from the past 18 months by reviewing the PDF of any bill. Regrettably, there isn't a way to simply search for calls with a specific number. If the call was not answered, then missed calls will only be able to be located directly on your handset. For help with your call history on your phone, what model device are you using?  

Jennifer_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kenneth007

Sometimes for legal and personal reasons it is necessary to know when calls were made to or from a specific number.  My landline provider allows me to search that way and it would definitely be a useful feature on my Verizon Wireless account.  I hope you will consider adding it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

My apologies, Kenneth007! While we do not have a search function available on My Verizon, you do have the option to export the information to a spreadsheet, which is then searchable. Will that work for you? 

MichelleH_VZW

ClutchGirl

I need to prove what days and times I called my trash provider as part of a billing dispute. How can I see call logs prior to the current billing cycle? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Help is here and we can definitely provide you with the information you need for the billing dispute. The best way to view the call usage for previous months is directly from bill for that month. You can easily view your bills through the My Verizon app. https://m.vzw.com/m/viewyourbill On the Bill tab you will have an option to view the bill for the last 18 months. Tap on the bill you want to view and scroll down until you find the call records for the phone number you are interested in.

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes
Reppph22

You used to have one. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes