Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
secret question
Flyinghigh4

I am asked to answer my secret question. The question ask for my first roommate. That's not the question I have for my secret question. If I click on forgot password (which I didn't forget it) I will get a text and it will let me in to change my question. I will get a text saying my secret question was updated but when I try to sign in it ask me who was my first roommate again with no option to change the question to the one I just set up. So I thought I would just make my secret question who was my first roommate.

That's not even a question that is in the list of questions when I set it!!!

I am ready to go to another service if Verizon can't fix this. I have fought this everytime I try to get in my account but can finally get in. This time I can go no further than changing my secret question!!!

Fix this or I'm' done with Verizon

0 Likes
Re: secret question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're disappointed to learn you're having trouble with your My Verizon account when logging in, @Flyinghigh4 . This is not the experience we want for you and want to ensure you can update your information and access your account at your convenience. We're glad to hear you can now log into your account. You can update your My Verizon and account details here, http://spr.ly/6605Mjryh. This link will also have the option to update your secret question. -Danielle

0 Likes
Re: secret question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can certainly understand the frustration, Flyinghigh4; let us help. Were you attempting this from a computer? If so, we'd recommend clearing the cookies & cache to retest the issue. Also, we've sent a private note, please acknowledge once received, thank you. 

-Joey

0 Likes