Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
service interruption reconnect
restitched

Hi, my service was disconnected this morning due to a partial past due balance which had been scheduled to be paid today. I have since paid the past due as well as the remaining payment due on 6/17/15 and my account shows as paid in full, but I still cannot connect using data on my phone. I searched for some resolution as to how to restore service and have tried resetting network settings and rebooting the phone (iPhone 6) several times, and finally tried calling Verizon but can only connect through to Financial Services. The recording states my account is paid in full and I owe a zero balance, but that the account is suspended with no way to speak with a representative for assistance. Is there anything else I can do to restore service? I don't have a secondary phone to call through and have not been able to get the live chat to work on my computer. Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: service interruption reconnect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Restitched-

Thank you so much for your payment.  I apolgize for any inconveneince you may be having connecting to data on your device.  Please reach out to financial services at 1-866-266-1445 to ensure they removed your account from suspension. 

EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
restitched

Hi Emma, thanks for your reply. I tried calling the number provided but the recording was the same as the one I tried earlier at 1-800-754-0961 - it states that my call has been redirected to Financial Services but I can't get a person on the line, only automated options. It tells me that the account is currently suspended and my balance is zero dollars. I don't have any other way to get in contact with someone using another phone, is there a way to connect to a live person at that number to have my account removed from suspension? If not, would this be something I can resolve at my local store? Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
Loquat

Try calling them @ 800-922-0204 and see if you can at least get a live person there. 

0 Likes
Skunt206

Exact same   thing  is happening to me right now 

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes