Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
splitting monthly auto payment between bank account and credit card
tarus26

im currrently enrolled in autopay using my bank account and receiving $10/off a month for doing so. my company covers up to $50 of my monthly cell bill and would like for that charge to go to their cc.  is there a way i can set up payment to collect $50 on the cc and the balance to my bank account?  and if doing so, do i keep my $10 discount for being in autopay?

thank you 

0 Likes
Re: splitting monthly auto payment between bank account and credit card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Getting a discount for using Auto Pay is a great benefit that we offer, tarus26. We are glad you have asked about what would happen if the company pays $50 of the bill using a credit card and leaves you to pay the rest through Auto Pay. Whenever a credit card is used to pay on an account benefitting from the Auto Pay Discount, the discount amount would be charged to the next bill. You can confirm this by referring to #4 in the section marked "About Auto Pay for mobile accounts" on this page: http://spr.ly/6606JNsNu. Does this information help answer your question?  -George

0 Likes
bashcurtis

No, Verizon make paying for your bill incredibly difficult when you need to split the bill up, or your employer covers a portion of it via a corporate credit card. 

I was on the phone with an agent for nearly 45 minutes just trying to split up my bill payments across 2 different cards. I was then put on hold before the "customer service" agent hung up on me without assisting with my issue at all. It would appear that customer services do not even fully understand how customers can pay their bill. 

It also appears that if you pay any amount on a corporate credit card, you are no longer entitled to the autopay discount. I feel conned and lied to because I switched over to Verizon after I was told by a Verizon sales rep that I could a) split my bill up to 3 different ways and b) I would be entitled to the autopay discount. 

I have been a Verizon customer for less than a week and I already regret switching from AT&T.

@vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes
madzhemyan

So if I have my auto-pay set up AND also pay the portion I want split earlier than the auto pay date AND with another bank account (instead of a credit card) then can I still keep my auto-pay discount?

0 Likes