Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
terrible
denise2020

I was on hold for over an hour.  I asked about a plan, and was told there was a $25.00 fee.  Then it became a $25.00 fee for each line!  What kind of scam is that!  I just wanted to add data.  Then I was told I could have a free 8 giga-bite  bonus for a year for the same price I pay.  I was told that I was sent an email to confirm this.  The email came, but the link confirming it was not working.  Then after sending 3 bogus emails, she sent me a text message saying I will have  a 5 giga-bite bonus.  Not sure for how long.  After hanging up, 1 hr 45 minutes later, a working email was sent, with no information of additional giga-bites.  Terrible waste of my time.  Unacceptable.

0 Likes
Re: terrible
Tigerstep

You're not telling the full story. There is no bonus 5gb or 8gb offer. Current bonus data on accounts is an extra 2gb for 12 months if an extra bonus data offer was available.

The extra $25 per line also sounds suspect. Line charge for the 5gb and 10gb plan is $25 with autopay or $35 without, but you would have had a line access charge regardless with your previous plan.

0 Likes
denise2020

I most certainly am telling the full story.  The problem with my story is that I was lied to.  I have a text message that states I will get a 5gb bonus.  You cannot speak intelligently about a conversation that I had with someone other than yourself.

Photo on 11-24-20 at 4.09 PM.jpg

0 Likes
9wood

Seems the answer to some questions depends on who you ask  sometimes it's same scripts as with various phone promotion problems on here 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for the screenshot. That looks like something that needs to be looked at. I will send you a Private Note and investigate this issue.

-NoahS_VZW

0 Likes
denise2020

Don't worry about it.  I Scheduled a call back and I got answers to my questions.

0 Likes