Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
text messages not going through
DANKRO98

At about 1pm today I have noticed that I can send text messages but no one is receiving them. Other Verizon friends can send me text messages but I am unable to received them as well.  Anyone else have this problem?

I tried calling Verizon Support but they are telling me that no one has reported any issues in my area.

Labels (1)
Re: text messages not going through
PEPPERMINTVALO

My husband is having the same problem. Everyone once in a while he will get the texts I send him immediately, but he's unable to get in touch with his boss almost 99% of the time. Sometimes the messages are severely delayed. I thought maybe it was an area issue, but he's in an area where the towers are booming everywhere.

WizzleMane03

I cant send texts I’m only receiving them

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Just to confirm Dankro98, were you still having issues with your text message?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I would be concerned if I was not able to receive text messages since I do use them on a daily basis, for further assistance with this issue feel free to reach out to us via Twitter so that we can properly troubleshoot this problem with the text messages.

Alfredo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are terribly sorry to read that you are not able to send text messages, Wizzle. Don't worry we are here to help. What is your phone's make and model? When did this issue start? Please share your Zip Code. What troubleshooting have you done?

Monica_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nwieme

I'm having the same problem.   Also noticed it around 1pm. 

0 Likes
KH-Ornah

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes