Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the Verizon reps responding on this board are not actually customer support, just a public relations front
stephdeather

See my previous post, Prepaid customers are treated like trash.  Customer Support makes a public show of offering assistance and then never follows through. Nothing but a fake show.

Re: the Verizon reps responding on this board are not actually customer support, just a public relations front
Piscestg

It's funny (in an annoying way) how each of their posts usually starts out with two or three silly sentences......"thanks for reaching out", "I understand your feelings", "we don't want to lose you as a customer", "I certainly would feel the same way",...........

Re: the Verizon reps responding on this board are not actually customer support, just a public relations front
Tigerstep

You get what you pay for. You don't buy Great Value and get Whole Foods.

0 Likes
stephdeather

Except that I pay a lot of money, every month and I have for years. In this case, someone swapped the labels. This is not the same service I signed up for. When I came on board with Verizon prepaid, it was because a Verizon rep convinced me to and I was glad they did. Verizon has since changed the prepaid services and the entire reason I signed up in the first place no longer exists.

Re: the Verizon reps responding on this board are
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, stephdeather. 

We are very sorry to hear that you feel this way. We are in fact Customer Service agents here on these forums. It's important to us that your concerns are addressed and resolved, and that you feel just as valued as our Postpaid customers. What is going on? We would be glad to help. Please feel free to reach us in a Private Note, or via Facebook or Twitter, so that we can take a look into your concerns and ensure that all options have been explored to help.

CelesteR_VZW

0 Likes
Re: the Verizon reps responding on this board are not actually customer support,
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can understand your concern regarding not getting the exact service you wanted.  We are happy to review and see what options and/or plans are available, so we can find a resolution you are satisfied with.  Can you please send us a Private Message, so we can discuss? 

0 Likes
Re: the Verizon reps responding on this board are not actually customer support,
stephdeather

Same old show for the public. All this garbage about wanting to help, and I am still waiting for a response to my private messages

0 Likes