Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the worst
paulnelson2468

I cannot even describe what I've gone through these past 4 months.  The frustration, irritation, waste of time, absolute amazement on how incompetent a company can be.  All I wanted was an iPhone with an international plan.  Nope.  Utterly incompetent.   I opened an account in May 2021, I am closing it in Aug 2021.  

I am so done with Verizon.   

0 Likes
Re: the worst
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Paulnelson2468, losing you as a customer is the last thing that we would ever want. It sounds like you have been through quite the ordeal and I am saddened to hear that this has happened when reaching out to us. A new phone purchase should be exciting and it sounds like yours was anything but. What has happened? How may we turn this around?  -Loren_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Doggo
Novice

How? Ordering a phone online is a matter of choosing the model and paying for it on checkout. An international plan can be added on the website or app without talking to a single person.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Doggo, we want to do everything we can to help you as the last thing we would ever want is for you to leave us. I sent you a Private Message. Please reply at your earliest convenience. We are eager and ready to help you. -Jacob

0 Likes