Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trade in issues
nightsfire

seems no matter where i go from pc to phone from website to APP link from customer support or otherwise i cannot start a trade in i keep getting same error (Invalid Address. Please try again.) and of coarse customer support is about USELESS i am beyond annoyedwebsite

0 Likes
Re: trade in issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am so sorry for the issue you are having, we know that trading in your device is very important. I have sent you  private message to continue, thanks.  -Rosie

0 Likes
dmjohnsnx2

I am having the same issue and CS so far has been beyond useless. What is the Answer? I had a PO Box as a billing address but changed that to a physical, didn't change anything.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can review this with you right here if you are still having these troubles. I have left you a Private Note, so we can work on this more directly. We look forward to working with you soon!

*Robert

0 Likes
jleigh85

Were you able to get this resolved @dmjohnsnx2 ? I had the same situation - once was a PO Box, now physical address, but can't get the trade in to go through.

I've also spoken with CS 4x. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jleigh85, we regret reading the trade will not go through due to address errors. Technical issues can be frustrating. Here is a web page https://www.verizon.com/support/trade-in-program-faqs/ with the options for submitting the trade-in. Please refer to "How to trade in your mobile device" section for steps to try on our trade-in website, from within the My Verizon online account, or at a store. We hope this information helps. 

-David

0 Likes