Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
transferring phone number credit
sh0215

when i switched to verizon i was told i would be getting a 300 credit for bringing over my lines. they told me to wait 2 billing cycles. it has now been 3 billing cycles, and never received it. i go on the chat with verizon and they refer me to the verizon rebate team. i call them 877 899 8980. they say they can't help me, and transfer me to another department. i get transferred and hung up on 3 times. i feel like i am getting the run around. i tell them it is all documented in the chat when i set up my account. they state they don't have record of it. how convenient. i specially discussed this with the agent and was assured i would get this credit. i am losing out on 900. horrible!

0 Likes
Re: transferring phone number credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, sh0215 and thanks for making the switch to Verizon. We want to help address your rebate concerns to ensure everything is summitted correctly for your rebate.

When you first joined Verizon did you submit your rebate online at the link here: https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/check-my-status

- Alan

0 Likes
sh0215
Hello Alan,
I did not. I was advised by the "chat" rep from Verizon that I would have to wait approximately 2 billing cycles and the rebate/credit would be in my account.
So I just waited and now it has been several billing cycles without nothing "appearing" in the account. 
And then I tried the "chat" rep again, and got the run around. 
First saying I was not qualified, then referring to me the rebate team and phone number. 
Then I call there and tell me I am in the wrong department and transfer me to a different number, only to be disconnected 3 times in 3 attempted transfers. 
A bit frustrating to say the lease.

The initial conversation with the chat rep was documented, but Verizon is stating they have no record of that particular chats but have records of others.
But the initial one was also when I set up the account with Verizon and made the purchases of the plans and phones.

I don't have a tracking number. 
I just tried submitting my name , phone number, and email and get the following message below.

This is very frustrating.

Find it by using your contact information.

No results were found matching your search criteria. Please confirm the information and try again.

If you do not receive any results, either we did not receive your submission or it is in the process of being entered in our system. Please check back periodically.

If your submission is more than 2 years old, it is no longer trackable on the website. Please call 800-922-0204 for help tracking your submission.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, sh0215. We want to make sure that you get a resolution to the Bring your own phone rebate issue. We are sending you a Private Note, to assist you further.  *Cassie

0 Likes