Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trying to leave Verizon
medusa19

Is there an email address for Verizon???  I got a new phone from best buy and had nothing but problems (it was my first smart phone) It's a long story but for two days driving into JAX 1 hour each way to best buy and verizon store nothing but problems.  Only had that phone for -5 days and they want to charge me when my account shows I have no devices (employee at verizon store locked my old flip phone and left me without a phone) active but they want to charge me for a month of service.  Finally after 6-8 weeks of being unable to get on 'chat' it seems they went down or just cut me off.  I can't get thru on the phone and I know I can't get help at their stores.  SO WHAT DO I DO'???

Best Buy was great but verizon wouldn't accept my pin number even through Verizon helped me set it up.  And Verizon store suppositly canceled my account and phone.  But the phone was canceled but not the amount due.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: trying to leave Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, medusa19. I have sent you a Private Note so we can further discuss the account and find a resolution. Looking forward to hearing back. ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
medusa19

Best way to communicate with me would be by my email were

I can respond to you that way too,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

medusa19, we want nothing more than to provide you the help you need. Currently, we do not offer support via email. To better assist you, I send you a Private Message. Please respond to the Private Message at your earliest convenience. JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

@medusa19

You can reply to the private messages sent by the VZW reps through the Verizon Wireless Community forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
medusa19

n trying to figure out how communicate and can't when I did it on here someone replied that i GIVEN TOO MUCH INFO.

0 Likes
medusa19

Haven't used Verizon since I finally got a smart phone that I can figure out how it works and it doesn't electrocute me.  I used the phone that I bought at Best Buy for 4-5 days had a terrible time with that.  Only one woman helped me to change by password it rarely worked) and other then that no help for me.  So I returned it and got another phone with a different company.  This had to happen because when I went to the verizon store to turn on my old phone they locked me out of it.  When Best Buy tried to turn off the service all of a sudden my password would not work.  Then verizon at the store suppositly turned it off.  When I got home and check my verizon it said that I no working phones but they still want to charge me for the month and late fees.  NO WAY

0 Likes
medusa19

Hey JacobG HOW?

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

When you are signed into the community forum, you will see your profile picture in the top right corner. Next to the profile picture is an envelope symbol (if you have a new message there will be a orange circle over the corner of the symbol with a number in the circle indicating how many messages you received). Click on it to open the private message inbox. To open the privacy message click on the subject line of the message (aka the first line of text under the sender's name). Once you have the private message open, you will have a button at the bottom of the message that will allow you to compose a reply to the sender. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
medusa19

thank you I think I got it.

0 Likes