hi, there. i got a statement on Last month(November).
Usually i paid it by automatically every month of 12th.
The bill was $868.51 and that was including for unbilled usage between 8/23-10/22/2020.
The original bill was $212.41 and unbilled charge was $656.10.
I called in many many times and all of customer reps were keep saying and start over again for why i called in????
So i explained everything and asked to them what kind of unbilled usage and charge.
They couldn't explain and just saying to me "my plan is not good"
I've been using a service with Verizon over 20 years and no problem at all until i got an October bill.
I looked at the detail of statement on October's charge and calling.
most of phone was husband and wife's call which is under our Verizon phone service(mobile to mobile).
Finally i made a reservation with Verizon Store which is Vancouver, WA;7809 NE Vancouver Plaza, WA
The store's rep told me "your plan may terrible and too old plan you keep it"
That's why the bill is way too much high..... what kind of answer that???
i was waiting a week for the store reservation and really want to know what kind of unbilled usage and charge? there's no over data charge. only over the minute charges between 8/23-10/23/2020.
during the two month, unbilled charge was over 550 minutes my sharing plans.
- Why two month in 550minutes?
- Why customer reps can not explain the unbilled usage charge for mobile to mobile and family?
- Why customer reps transfer to financial service department without explain ?
- Why financial service department transfer to customer service for explaining unbilled usage?
- Why customer reps can not transfer to Supervisor or manager even if work at home?
- Why customer reps doesn't care about the customer's unusual bill? over 20 years with Verizon, The bill was charged about $250(average). i feel like most customer reps act like a robot. no responsible for their job and no concern for customer's question.
I do not understand what kind of business for VERIZON WIRELESS.
You sort of answered your own question. If you're on a plan that has a per minute charge after awhile, change it. All modern plans in the past 5+ years has unlimited talk as a standard feature.
Only reason to keep those super old plans is if you're using an excessive amount of mobile data. Even newer premium unlimited data plans have 50GB of priority data which is plently for majority of people.
Hello, jenny1004. We want to make sure you have a full understanding of your charges, and we are here to help. Would you be willing to work with us here? CourtneyM_VZW