Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unimited data overly expensive and slow
rileytheratt

i have been with verizon for a few months now after getting the iphone 11. its the best phone ive ever owned but the worst data ive ever had as well. i cant even download an app without waiting 30+ minutes. i used to have straight talk unlimited which was only $55 a month and i had absolutely zero complaints. but now im paying $80-$90 on an unlimited plan that is less than half as good as straight talk was. i 100% plan on switching back as soon as i can because this is the biggest scam i have ever had to deal with. i cant browse the web or do literally anything basically without a wifi connection. its like i dont even have data at all. and i KNOW my city has plenty of coverage. oh, and might i add that i have never gotten to experience the "5g experience" because even in bigger cities my data is still just as slow if not WORSE. it's ridiculous please dont ever associate with this company.

0 Likes
Re: unimited data overly expensive and slow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, rileytheratt. We're sorry you have have been experiencing issues with your service. Have you reached out to us about this prior? Could I have the ZIP Code for your area, so I may review your location for any open alerts? TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes
Re: unimited data overly expensive and slow
Doggo
Novice

Sounds like you signed up for "Start Unlimited".

0 Likes