Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unsecure account page
will34

ince 3/05/2020 my verizon online account has been left in an unsecure state, i have called them and chatted online with them about my concern and they just state that the page has had some work done on it..when i goto any other verizon page they are secure but not my personal account page. this is where mine, my wife's and my sons personal information is kept, our call logs, credit cards,and credit card payments are made.

i have made snapshots showing the unsecure status of the web page,
for clarification -- in the upper left corner of the address bar there is a notification of whether the site is secure, when i looked this up in google it says this" View site information Info or Not secure
The site isn't using a private connection. Someone might be able to see or change the information you send or get through this site.

0 Likes
Re: unsecure account page
cathyand80

I see you got no response !! Why is it Verizon can not help customers ?

i  having same issue unsecure webpages and not able to get onto my doctors secure portals 

I am also wondering if my Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max was not configured with Apple server to get device enrolled as I am not getting push notifications and yes I checked all settings 

paying $130 month for what ?? 

0 Likes
9wood

Would hope that Verizon would have a secure website i.e https think it is for all parts of its site were our information and other matters are secured better

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello cathyand80, thank you for contacting us today. The security of your information is our top priority, and we'd love to help. We'll be more than happy to check on your iPhone's push notifications as well. Please send us a private message to better assist. 

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes
9wood

shouldn't you be fixing the issue and not repeating scripted non answer replies

0 Likes
cathyand80

I am unable to get encrypted messages all are gray not blue or green bubbles so how can I get help by person who replied to my complaint and need help with inability to get secure webpages and error messages not secure server etc.. I had them all written down but it is such a mess I can not find them. I know my url or ip says not secure public people can steal info, 

also why no mobile data management or apple push notifications or APN and am abt Apple servers and or Verizon servers and secure DNS etc..? Should all consumer customers have a profile under settings or is it only for business school , I thought when I first started my Verizon carrier serves when I had my XR iPhone that the rep set it up with some type Apple deployment as it was and as this phone a bring your own paid for device , paid thru Apple store so Apple website carrier settings mention BYOD carrier setup that enrolls in MDM and profile for securing device . 
can someone please help me that is Apple specific on carriers responsibility setting up Apple devices secure activation , deployment so that Apple/Verizon customers have hardened security . 
thank you

pleaee tell me how to get to secure messaging without having to download message+ app that is affiliated with Facebook 

0 Likes
cathyand80

How to send private message

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sure thing! You can send us a Private Message by clicking on our logo next to the message. From here you should see the option to message us directly. We look for ward to hearing from you. 

AlfredoR_VZW

0 Likes