Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useage details
missy2009

why a week ago did verizon change my verizon the details that are available on the wireless vs the web on your computer. The usage on the phone now does not show the times the phone calls were made and also text also doesn't have the time like it did prior to last week. If you check on your home computer you get the regular six line spreed sheet showing all the data  you need. If you try to check on your phone what times your kids made a phone call you can't anymore unless you have a computer on hand. The iphone or android doesn't show the details whether you use the my verizon app or the web version. Verizon it better change it back because your improvements are useless. Take a snap shot of your my verizon usage on your phone and compare it to a computer version totally different and useless

Re: useage details
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I certainly appreciate you providing us with your feedback. As a father myself, I can definitely understand being able to quickly check on your children's usage. This is currently working as expected, and I encourage you to use the feedback option in the My Verizon app to send your feedback about this feature directly to the team in charge. Here's how: My Verizon App > Menu in the upper left corner > Select Feedback in the lower right of the menu.

I trust that this information is helpful.  -JosephE_VZW

0 Likes
Re: useage details
missy2009

It’s not only on my Verizon app it’s also doesn’t give details when using the online version with any phone you only get the details information On desk top computers . This was changed last week 

0 Likes