Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verizon customer support gets a F
nightsfire

seems every time i contact customer support i get hung up on,

this is getting old fast. its not just a once or twice today makes like the 11th time in last month i am sick of trying to explain to customer support whats going on via the phone then gets put on hold or what ever then hung up on and having to go threw the 30+ mins on hold to contact them again and explain again everything over and over again i mean come on verizon is a phone service provider why the heck are they hanging up on customers!

0 Likes
Re:
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm so sorry to learn about what happened when you contacted us by phone. I'm happy to tell you that we can help you here and save you the call. Tell me, what's going on? Please share some details for me, and we can continue. Thanks! 

-Jordan

0 Likes
nightsfire
nightsfire

well in a nut shell.... switched to t mobile just to test service after rude sales rep at verizon store only to find out my service was canceled on Verizon with no warning, 3 days of nightmare fuel i mean phone calls finally get my service restored on Verizon, but they cant seem to access my old account for some reason. idk so they talk me into a new plan, the 5G get more plan on 3 phones bill went from like $240 to $400 yes we did upgrade our phones since that was the plan when rude sales rep. so we wanted to trade in our old phones got offered 700 per phone still have never gotten mail in kit for old phones as of yet like 20 days later so we are paying $33 a month per phone for 3 phones for around $99 a month extra when should be around $30 for all 3 phones a month. o and since we upgraded phones to 5G phones our network speeds have been cut in half. big shock. on top of that we had to pay DO to verizon canceling our services a $35 activation fee per phone to get our service back then another $35 upgrade fee a few days later for our upgrades that we wanted to do to begin with. so as of right now we went from $240 a month to $400 a month + $105 activation fees + $105 upgrade fees. and still sitting here with our old phones no credits to the account a $160 bigger bill for basically same plan we had before but with 5G slapped on it. and every time i try to contact customer support number i get hung up on 16 times now i think in last 2 weeks give or take? still no boxes to ship old phones off. and tbh we are about to switch to stright talk and pay $150 a month and buy our phones out right from now on as we are really unhappy with the way we have been treated all the way around after over 11 years of loyalty and never late on a bill.

0 Likes
nightsfire
nightsfire

O and the 1 plus side is we now get Disney+ espn+ and hulu free yet the only one that works is Disney+ and we are getting charged $7.99 a month for it LOL

0 Likes
Re: nightsfire
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That was quite a bit to read. I see we need to help correct some issues. If the concerns aren't resolved please send me a Private Message. We'll be standing by. 

-Carter

0 Likes