Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verizon didnt keep there promise
Abrherzog1

Hi 

I was a customer by Sprint and was very happy about the pricing

and I saw advertisement there was a promotion by Verizon buy 1 get 1 free and another promo if you switch from Sprint

I called the local store and he told me that the promotion starts on black Friday i need to come down i said can you email me the promotion and he DID i have the price what i need to pay in email and i want to the store on black Friday to get the promotion phone and we spoke that the price will be what it says on email I ASK HIM CAN I TRUST VERIZON THAT THEY WILL NOT CHANGE THE BILL HE SAID YES and then I get the first bill AND VERIZON DIDN'T DISAPPOINT US AND THEY DID CHARGE WITH OUT THE ANY PROMOTIONS 

I called in many times was on the phone each time an hour and they said I will get a phone call back to confirm that it fixed and i never get 

Should I go with the email to the AG office or fcc ? 

Thanks 

0 Likes
Re: verizon didnt keep there promise
jav6

@Abrherzog1 wrote:

Hi 

I was a customer by Sprint and was very happy about the pricing

and I saw advertisement there was a promotion by Verizon buy 1 get 1 free and another promo if you switch from Sprint

I called the local store and he told me that the promotion starts on black Friday i need to come down i said can you email me the promotion and he DID i have the price what i need to pay in email and i want to the store on black Friday to get the promotion phone and we spoke that the price will be what it says on email I ASK HIM CAN I TRUST VERIZON THAT THEY WILL NOT CHANGE THE BILL HE SAID YES and then I get the first bill AND VERIZON DIDN'T DISAPPOINT US AND THEY DID CHARGE WITH OUT THE ANY PROMOTIONS 

I called in many times was on the phone each time an hour and they said I will get a phone call back to confirm that it fixed and i never get 

Should I go with the email to the AG office or fcc ? 

Thanks 

What exactly were all the terms of the 'promotion'?  Was there something about required plans that was not met?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I would certainly recommend reaching out to customer service: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/ EstavanC_VZW

0 Likes
Abrherzog1

Hi 

I dont know what exactly the promotion was but this what he emailed the price will be he told me its black Friday and I am switching and buy 1 get 2 free and more i ask send me an email how much I will pay every month after all the promotion what you say and he did 

But when the bib come it was different 

0 Likes
Abrherzog1

hi 

We did already i think 7 times 

I think its more then enough time to call to fix 1 problem (besides if you like you costumer service to be busy and not fixing problems) 

I spoke to managers and they told me that they see the problems they will fix it and call me back and you will know the answer if they did ( they didn't) 

Then why should I lose money (because can't work )and wasting time to call  1 more time ? 

0 Likes