Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
verizon failing to honor trade-ins
redlinefidelity9

Let me be up front, I am one of many whom are currently being lead on with regards to a device that was "never received," "received late," or are whereabouts unknown when in fact we have confirmed delivery by the carrier using the label Verizon provided. 

I'd be more than happy to jump off of this band wagon if verizon does right by me but I want to provide the back story for everybody else.

I purchased a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra on 5 May 2022, the same day I broke the trade in device. I called into Verizon to explain the situation and requested an extension on the 30 day trade in period so that I may utilize asurion to provide them with a good device, they assured me that was perfectly fine and that if I needed it, call the Friday prior to the deadline. The OEM new trade in was sent to me by asurion and the trade in went out shortly after using the verizon provided label; my trade in deadline being 4 June, the device was delivered 1 June 2022 with confirmation.

Every month since then I have attempted to call and get resolution.  Every time but once I was told I missed the deadline when I know for a fact that I didn't. I was also once told I ordered the phone in March which is absolutely incorrect. I've been led on and insulted,  stressed out, lied to and so forth every month and I'm sick of it. I'm in the military and have extremely limited connectivity and time to address these kinds of issues yet all they keep doing is sending me TEXT MESSAGES that i can rarely receive. Every time I call I speak with an Indian call center and they don't care about my issue and tell me they've "submitted a support ticket." As of this date none of them can provide tracking of such tickets nor do they check the notes on my account. 

Is verizon going to do the RIGHT THING and send me an $800 credit for the new device I sent them?

0 Likes