Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verizon store strongsville ohio stay away
iceman26

Recently went to this store and bought an I phone 11 xr.   After the purchase the phone would not accept my passcode and locked itself. The people at this store said that they are not able to activate the phone and wanted to usher me out the door with a $900.00 phone that was useless.  Words cannot describe how ludicrous this was. To pay $900.00 for a phone that was basically broken.  Fortunately my son knew how to wipe the phone clean and then download from the cloud all my contacts.  He got it working not Verizon.  

Time to hire people that know what they are doing Verizon.   I have been a Verizon customer since cell phones were invented and if you didn't have the best coverage I would leave you in an instant.  Still, I will be looking at other options.

0 Likes
Re: verizon store strongsville ohio stay away
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we are stunned to see you did not have a good interaction at the store. We take pride in providing a world-class experience through all our platforms. The last thing we want is for you to look at other options. We would like to gather more details, to make sure this issue gets addressed. What is the address of the store? Who assisted you (name of the agent)?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes