Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verizon terrible tech support
xokia

Verizon support is terrible. I have been having bad data connectivity on my mobile phone last couple months. I have a prepaid phone plan. I call sit on the phone with first level tech support for 40 min. He transfers me to 2nd level tech support. 2nd level transfers me to someone else. That person answers and says we only service post-paid accounts and he can connect me back to prepaid. Just a giant circle that is a waste of time

Verizon treats prepaid folks like 2nd class citizens. I think they have a misconception on who their clients are.

I choose prepaid because I buy my phones outright. Every couple years I buy a brand new Iphone outright. I'm not a big fan of contracts that lock you into a service that give you nothing in return for that contract. I'm an Electronic Engineer making high 6 figures. Have perfect credit. Your service reps treat folks on prepaid plans as if they could not qualify for post paid plans. Will likely be switching to some other service soon. Its just so dang frustrating.

0 Likes
Re: verizon terrible tech support
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we hope you and your family are doing well. Thank you for reaching out to us today with your concern, we're here for you and want to help in any way we can with your account concerns.  Can you please send us a Private Message, so we can disucss? 

*Lisa

0 Likes
xokia

Hi I am getting horrible data service at my house. It's spotty sometimes it works most of the time it is terrible. I typically have 4 bars of LTE service. I have an Iphone 11 pro. I would almost guarantee there is an issue with the tower servicing this area. 

0 Likes
xokia

I's say the social media team isn't doing much better then the rest of verizon. 30 min to even get a response. I gave up and walked away from the keyboard.

verizon.JPG

0 Likes