Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verizon up can't claim reward
hcolla

When I use the Verizon Up app to attempt to select and claim the $3 Amazon gift card, it asks me for my password, and then all I get is a spinning circle.  It never lets me claim the reward.

Re: verizon up can't claim reward
wistera

Same here and customer service is useless. 

0 Likes
dirtling

Same here.  Been trying for the last 4 days to get it to work.  I tried everything I could think of:  clear cache, clear data, reinstall app.  I even tried claiming a reward both on and off my wifi, in case it was a firewall issue.  Nada.  So I guess we're out of luck on the reward for March? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0 Likes
Norman1986

I've been having the same problem. I called customer service, and they sent the problem to the next level. They said it was the first they heard of the problem, although I see from other posts it's been happening to others.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I appreciate you taking all the steps that you have as we certainly want to see you enjoy the March reward. I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused. Our Verizon Up Team can be reached directly at 866-895-5579 so we can ensure that the proper access is obtained and we can review the previous reward.

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes