Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verizon wireless logon not working
chriscars

why did verizonwirless.com stop working today?  i can't get on and it automatically replaces the web address with verizon.com. and then gives an error message even though it says I'm logged in.  strange.  anyone else having this problem???   never happened before....  sad.

0 Likes
Re: verizon wireless logon not working
acraftylady2

No issues here.  Try clearing your browser cache.  Also try from another browser and see if it does the same.  

0 Likes
tns_2

Actually definitely broken.  Could not login for the last few days.  Still can't get in using my verizon app.   Managed after several tries to login this morning from my PC but a number of things hang or comeback as not available. 503 service temporarily unavailable, etc.  E.g Current activity and pdf bill.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

acraftylady2 has a good suggestion for a browser. With this occurring on the app, what is the make and model of the phone? tns_2 -David

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, chriscars. We know how important it is for you to have access to your account online. Currently, we don't have outage alerts about the Verizon Wireless website. We would recommend clearing your browsers cache and cookies, as well as trying another web browser.  *Cassie

0 Likes