Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
view current usage and view text and phone calls made in current biling cycle
DJOCHIM05

Why can't I view phone calls and text made during currant billing cycle any more? It use to come up under view usage

Labels (1)
Re: view current usage and view text and phone calls made in current biling cycle
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

It still works for me, using IE11 on a laptop.  Have you tried using a different browser?

0 Likes
Re: view current usage and view text and phone calls made in current biling cycle
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

DJOCHIM05 I like being able to see my recent call and text usage online, also. Let's see why you're unable to view usage. What do you see when you click on usage details? As the peer memeber asked, please let us know how you are connecting to My Verizon.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JESBUR47

I will never receive my text messages and phone calls coming in i I will never receive my text messages and phone calls everything since January

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You've come to the right place for help JESBUR47. I know how important it is to be able to use your phone.

Just to be clear, you do not receive any call or text at all? Are you able to place calls and send text? What phone do you have? Where are you located when this happens (zip)?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jamesthe3rd184

Hello, I left my phone in a car. I texted the person who has last night, but now I don't have their number.  Is there a way to view my history from the pervious day?

0 Likes
babci123

I am having the same problem--Data overview does not give me any results.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Babci123, being able to check your data usage is important. We never want you to go over your monthly limit. How long has this been going on? Are you getting an error message when you try to view the usage? KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
lah042771

When I access the current usage page it no longer gives me the option to see calls and text messages in the current billing cycle.  I have tried to do this in the MyVerizon App and on my computer.  How do I access these logs in the current billing cycle?

aam1

I am  having the same issue - when you find out how to access it again - please let me know!
Verizon customer service doesn't seem to know what I'm talking about.