Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vtext.com not working
kdcat

My office was able to message me at [Removed] through outlook from any number of email addresses with domain being [Removed]

now those messages are not coming through . As a test, I just sent myself a message from my gmail account to [Removed] and it came through.

I called Bluehost, who is my domain host for [Removed]  They can see that they are receiving the message and sending them on out

but they are not reaching me. they said for me to check with Verizon. to see If either my ip address [Removed] or my domain [Removed] is being blacklisted. could you please check on this for me?

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: vtext.com not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

tstm Vtext is no longer to be used for sending large volumes of messages. We offer Verizon Messages and Enterprise messaging (for business) if you need to send group messages. Please refer to the links below for our current text messaging options:

http://vz.to/1ihYZ3T (Verizon Messages)

http://vz.to/2mvBk3n (Enterprise Messages)

Please let us know how we can further assist you.

SheritaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Making sure we get your messaging service working right is our goal. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem as you? Are you able to send messages to the email address it is coming from?

AlbertoR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jachristie24

My company is having the same issue with sending an email to text.  Something is broken with the @vtext.com.  I personally used to get the text messages just fine through my company's IP address.  There have been intermittent issues off and on for the last year or so.  If there is a black list for certain IP addresses, please publish steps to be removed.

I tested an email to text using cell number@vwpix.com and it worked. Using cell number@vtext.com will not work.

Thousands of Verizon customers are affected and we need a fix!  Please advise and thanks in advance for your time!

ptalley99

My company is having the same issue.  Multiple phone numbers.  And yes, the senders email address is valid. A fix is needed please!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand the importance of ensuring you receive your messages ptalley99. Have you always received messages when they were sent in vtext format? If so when did you stop receiving them? Were there any changes made to your company server or device when message stopped coming through?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

0 Likes
ptalley99

Yes, several people used to get the messages successfully for the past couple years. Not sure the exact date they stopped working because messages are system generated and the recipient may not know they didn't get the message. Probably sometime in the last few week.  Nothing has changed in server or their devices.

FYI the affected devices are on our business account.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ptalley99,

We want to ensure that all parties are getting the messages being sent to them. Are the vtext.com messages the only messages not being delivered? Is this happening with all messages that are sent from the system or is the issue intermittent?

ShawnteJ_VZW

0 Likes
ptalley99

No messages that are sent from the system are getting delivered now.  They all used to be delivered just fine.

0 Likes
ptalley99

Sorry to clarify, any messages sent to vtext.com are not getting delivered.  Any messages sent to other domains are getting delivered.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's make sure your messages go through ptalley99. So that we can take a closer look, I have sent you a Private Message.

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes