Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vudu reward login fail
NC0903

I am unable to redeem the reward for Vudu. Everytime I try to log in, it says Log In Fail. I can log in fine on the vudu website, but it's the site that connects from the verizon up rewards. 

How can this be fixed? Thank you. 

Re: vudu reward login fail
DMadman

So what i had to do was copy the url at the top of the page before you put in the reward(the code you have to copy from the Verizon up page), then either use a computer or use chrome( or any other browser) on your phone with that url. It will ask you to put in that specific code, insert the code and then you should be able to login with Vudu. The Verizon app is coded like garbage.

0 Likes
Mattylin

This didn't work for me since I already tried using the code. Since my Vudu login failed with the janky Verizon coding, it thinks I already have the movie. I don't. What happens now?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Have you attempted to reach out to Vudu regarding this issue? 

0 Likes
lyndalew87

I have the same problem and I contacted Verizon and vudu and neither of them fixed it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we can look into this for you. Are you referring to Verizon Up rewards?

0 Likes
Klinton

I have had this problem twice now. Please tell me there is a fix/refund.

0 Likes
Klinton

Same. I appreciate the other person's work around but, we shouldn't have to use a work around to use a service. 

0 Likes
Klinton

Please don't be that company that basically says it's not our service, reach out to the other company.  As a service ,that customers are paying for, you should work out the issue with vudu in order to make sure your "reward" that we are pretty much paying for works

0 Likes
Klinton

Yes

0 Likes