Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
want to set up ebill from my bank
krasher

How do I set up an eBill for Verizon with my bank?   I do not want to use the Verizon Bill Pay.  I want to initiate the payment not have them do it?  I see lots of discussion where one has received the message that bill pay has been discontinued.  Is that True?? Poor service if true. Please tell me what steps to take to start eBill where payments are initiated at my bank.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: want to set up ebill from my bank
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I like ot be able to keep on top of my finances too krasher. You can set up an eBill with your bank. This wouldn’t be through us, as the option is to have autopay only. I would recommend checking with your bank.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I like ot be able to keep on top of my finances too krasher. You can set up an eBill with your bank. This wouldn’t be through us, as the option is to have autopay only. I would recommend checking with your bank.

ErinW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
patman351

i have the same issue. the issue is not our bank its verizon. does verizon not send ebills? as krasher said there are a lot of other people that have has this issue and i have seen response from verizon in 2014 that said verizon no longer supports ebill.

0 Likes
jackie25

My March bill was paid normally by the bank after it got an e-bill. My April bill went unpaid because Verizon cancelled E-bill without notifying me.n Where has the customer service gone?

0 Likes
k9k8

I have the same issue.  I used to get an e-bill with my old bank but I keep getting a message that says there is a problem with my account.  I don't want to use Verizon's payment methods, I like my bank's payment method.  Good thing Verizon's actual phone service is good 'cause everything else about them is super annoying!

0 Likes
k9k8

What is this customer service of which you speak?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

k9k8,

We want for you to have the ease of paying your bill as you wish. Verizon Wireless has bill payment options available through your online my Verizon account. One payment option we would not be able to assist you with is an eBill payment. We regret to see that there is much confusion on this. You would have to set this up with your bank.

AliciaS_VZW

0 Likes
luculent

ebill is a service in which the account balance is retrieved by the bank from Verizon. You wrote "You can set up an eBill with your bank" but how is it that I can setup a Verizon e-bill with my bank without your compliance and cooperation. Can't be done. Your response makes me think you do not know how it works. If, in fact, you only have an autopay option as you stated above, then this would be one of the most overlooked, beneficial customer features (a feature beneficial to the customer). I do not use autopay. The reason I do not use autopay for anything is such that if payment is made without funding, it cost me money ...as it does every other person in the world. This means your company chose a direction that benefits your company at the expense of it's clients. Who would/should stay with a company that loses you money? This method you have chosen of making a customer login to the website is cumbersome. What if all companies behaved this lazily, their business model so lackadaisical? If one had to pay 30 companies , one would have to log into 30 different websites to get this done. Thanks for that... this means it isn't about the customers at all, but about the company. I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you haven't chose your profits over customer features. Maybe your just lacking the capability? Quite honestly for a company of your size, lacking this feature is quite pathetic, my trash service has this feature... even my gardener has it... which is hilarious! That means you have less features/technical expertise than my gardener does. Currently, you are the only company I have to go to their website to get my account balance and to pay the bill... and at my bank I have three pages of payees. They all managed to figured it out to aid/help their customers but not you... truly pathetic. So much tech there and can't seem to get eBill to work... definitely short bus material.