Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
why does my verizon service stink?
Cusabi

recently switched from at&t to verizon. same unlimited plan, same phone (iphone X) Now, I live outside a fairly busy town. I’ve noticed I get little to no service in and around town. but a little ways down the road, I have full service. Could there be interference from one of the stores in town or is the service really just not great? Never had service issues like this before besides in some rural areas.

0 Likes
Re: why does my verizon service stink?
jav6
Leader

@Cusabi wrote:

recently switched from at&t to verizon. same unlimited plan, same phone (iphone X) Now, I live outside a fairly busy town. I’ve noticed I get little to no service in and around town. but a little ways down the road, I have full service. Could there be interference from one of the stores in town or is the service really just not great? Never had service issues like this before besides in some rural areas.

You might identify your zip code and closest intersection so agents can check for local issues.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: why does my verizon service stink?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Cusai! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! We can take a look to see what the coverage area looks like, also check for any outages. Since getting your service with Verizon, have you performed a Network Reset on your device?

*Angela

0 Likes