Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
you jacked my base rate up 25% with a "plan rate adjustment"? This is a ripoff that I didn't ever agree to.
RippedoffinCOLO

The new Verizon Plan Small 2 GB (Sep 1 - Sep 30)
2 GB Shared Data, Carryover Data, Unlimited Talk and Text
$35.00
Plan Rate Adjustment Multi (Sep 1 - Sep 30) $12.00

0 Likes
Re: you jacked my base rate up 25% with a "plan rate adjustment"?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

RippedoffinCOLO, I understand the prices of many things are increasing and I want to make sure I am able to provide you the best value with a plan that fits you best. We sent our customers an email notification that includes whether the account charge will increase to  $6/month or $12/month more. There was also a message sent out in a bill message too. So the adjustments that we were going to make, we did inform our customers.  

-Nicci

0 Likes
Plan Rate Adjustment
SCBETHBROWN

I got the message on my bill -Your Verizon Wireless bill is changing.
The rate for your current Shared monthly data plan will
be increased by $12/mo for your account due to rising operational costs. This will appear on your bill as "Plan Rate Adjustment Multi"

It clearly states that this is "PLAN RATE ADJUSTMENT MULTI".  So my rate that is $50 should increase to $62.  AND THEN MY 22% EMPLOYEEE DISCOUNT OF 22% SHOULD TOTAL $13.64. We were told it was a PLAN RATE INCREASE, not A SURCHARGE.

But instead of changing my plan rate, you left it at $50, then applied discount of $11, AND THEN ADDED $12!!  

Can someone please explain why Plan Rate Increase (your wording, not mine) is not included in my discount?

0 Likes
Re: Plan Rate Adjustment
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for reaching out to us, SCBETHBROWN! I can definitely explain what happened with the price increase.The increase on your account is not a part of your plan. The discount computes your percentage from the plan only. This link shows more: http://spr.ly/6604MZGtA;

-Jordan

0 Likes
Re: Plan Rate Adjustment
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am more than happy to review your account, and complete an analysis for you. I will send you a Private Note, so we can continue. 

-Jordan

0 Likes