4G LTE Extender stuck on 11a of 14
KSTANLE
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Verizon Network Extender is stuck on step 11a of 14.

This just started this morning. Network Extender had been working great until today. I've tried rebooting it, appending the GPS extension cable, and calling Verizon Support. (Unfortunately unable to keep connection with Verizon Support via phone due to network extender being down.)

Unable to use our cell phones very well without this extender. Need help restoring service to it quickly please.

Labels (1)
Re: 4G LTE Extender stuck on 11a of 14
RyanThaDude1

Add mine to the list as well. Seems to have been down for most of the night and morning as far as I know. Reboot, check GPS, all the usual stuff, no fix. No issues with my broadband ISP.

0 Likes
BRAYWOOD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Add another to the pile - I've been running with very few issues for months but all of a sudden this morning I've lost service and am seeing the "Setup Failure|See User Guide|Step 11a of 14" fault.  I've tried multiple hard reboots without success.  It would seem that Verizon has broken something ...

0 Likes
uvasuperman

I am having the same issue today...

0 Likes
BRAYWOOD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just spoke with Verizon tech support and they confirmed that this is an outage on their end - and apparently nationwide.  The rep I spoke with noted that it's been going on for several hours now.

uvasuperman

Good to know--thanks for giving us an update.  Hopefully they fix it soon... I've got calls to make this afternoon!

0 Likes
KSTANLE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for the update Braywood!

0 Likes
Edesi

I'm out in North Carolina also.  Verizon is aware but no ETA on a fix.  11a means it cannot download code from Verizon's servers.  My guess is somebody updated something on their network that made these servers unreachable...

Chat---

Kristina: Yes, we do have an outage with the network extenders at this time. I am happy to submit an escalation ticket for your account on this issue. At this time, we do not have an estimated time of fix, but our network team is working hard to get everyone back up and running as soon as possible

0 Likes
VitBoi

If any of you successfully reboot, do let us know!  Thx!

0 Likes
KSTANLE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Suddenly it started working for me again in the last 10 minutes. Hopefully it is working again for all of you on this string as well.

0 Likes