4G LTE Network Extender 2 has stopped working after over a year. Now it is stuck on Step 4
tr888

I installed the network extender a couple of years ago and it was working fine.  I don't know when it stopped working but now it never gets beyond Step 4 of 14 when I pull the plug and it tries to reboot.  It also does not respond to pressing the reset button on the back, and the little button on the front directly below the display window does nothing.   It is basically an unresponsive brick.  Is there some sort of reset signal that Verizon can send to it?

P.S. My network is working fine.  I can surf the web and the NE's ethernet cable is plugged into the same device as my PC. I've tried swapping ports but that has no effect.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE Network Extender 2 has stopped working after over a year. Now it is stuck on Step 4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tr888, I am sorry to learn of the difficulties you are experiencing with your Network Extender. Regretfully, we do not have a way to send a signal to the Extender. When did this start? Is there any physical or water damage to the device?

-Shelly

0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE Network Extender 2 has stopped working after over a year. Now it is stuck on Step 4
tr888

There's no physical or water damage whatsoever. It's been sitting on the same table where it has always been. Sorry, but I don't know when the problem first arose; I noticed it only recently.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be more than happy to help you with your Network Extender. Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram for further assistance! *Traci

0 Likes
sw33
Enthusiast - Level 2

@tr888 you know, I wonder if perhaps the power brick / ac adapter has started to fail in some way, so the device isn't getting enough power/voltage. Perhaps try a spare power brick (after making sure it is the same polarity / voltage / amperage)?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you, for reaching us out! I will be sending you a private note to better assist you. >Jocelyn

0 Likes