Re: 4G LTE Network Extender 2 stuck on step 4
MonRickster
Enthusiast - Level 2

@vzw_customer_support 

Sadly I cannot get to the Admin page as that can not be reached until the Extender reaches step 6 I believe.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@MonRickster ,

Thank you for keeping us updated. This team via this channel does not have access to Business accounts. I'm sorry but you will need to call 1-800-922-0204 and speak with someone in our Business support team for further assistance. 

0 Likes
02sunsetws6
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any update as i am having the same exact issue??

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here and we want to assist with the Network Extender 2 activation. We sent you a Private Note to gather more information and access the account to better assist.

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes
dgr4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too am having this problem. I recently moved to a new location with a new router. But I don't think that's the problem since I'm on step 4 (extender never gets an IP address, factory reset doesn't work). I haven't changed anything with my Verizon service though. Please get back with me as well, I'd love this to work at my house!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello dgr4,

We hope your recent move went well. The Network Extender acquires an IP address from your router. Have you tried plugging in to a different network port on your router? Who are you using for your home internet service? 

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
VegasJava

Also having this issue.  I called VZ Support and they added the device to my account by MAC address but a day later I still get this issue where the startup is stuck at Step 4.  Left overnight after full power cycle (off. wait 10 mins, on, off, on). and still stuck at step 4.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VegasJava

Let's get to the bottom of this together. We will be sending you a private note so that we can gather the details needed to better assist you.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
BuHair
Enthusiast - Level 1

having the same issue. Verizon tech support has been no help. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, BuHair! 

We would like to try some troubleshooting with you. Please reach out to us in Private Note. 

CelesteR_VZW

0 Likes