Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
4G LTE Network Extender keeps restarting all day
CASPER01

I purchased new S21 5G Ultra in March had several network issues, was advised my old 3G extender needs to be replaced. I purchased new 4G LTE extender  had for about 3 weeks now.  People calling me calls go right t VM or ring twice get message this number xxx xxx xxxx is not available and then hangs up.  When this happens the extender shows 0/14 devices connected. So the phone loses connection. Then as I sit working next to the extender all day it keeps restarting several times throughout the day.  So I have a $1200 phone and $270 extender and have worse service ever.  I had a S7Edge and 3G extender for ever and no problems.  You upgrade and service is worse.  This is week 3 I have been calling Tier 2 support and no one can seem to fix my issue.   I have elder parent who need to have contact with me this is unacceptable.  I have had Verizon for at least 20yrs if this can not be resolved soon I may have to find another provider.

0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE Network Extender keeps restarting all day
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure your network extender is properly activated and connecting to our network as expected, CASPER01. Please send us a Private Note for assistance. 

CheyenneS_VZW 

0 Likes