Bad?? GPS antenna for network extender
Mluck1ng

I have a Samsung SCS-26UC4 network extender that had been working well for a number of years.  It now can no longer detecte a GPS signal.  Do the GPS dongles go bad and can it be replaced?

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad?? GPS antenna for network extender
boringusername
Master - Level 1

If GPS has an issue it would be something internally. Electronics eventually go bad that's just the way it is.

0 Likes
Mluck1ng

Okay, thanks for your time, much appreciated.

0 Likes
Mluck1ng

Right. Then I'm looking to replace the network extender. We have reliable 3G service but 4G is spotty. If I install a 4G device will it switch between 3G and 4G automatically depending on availablity?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mluck1ng, happy to help answer your questions about the Network Extender. Currently, we've got the 4G LTE Network Extender available. It uses both a home internet connection and 4G signal, to help when you've got less than ideal indoor coverage. It wouldn't make use of 3G signal, as the CDMA network is being retired at the end of 2019. As we retire the CDMA portion of the network, it will allow us to expand and improve the 4G LTE Network.

All the specs and requirements for the 4G LTE Network Extender can be found under 'Features' on the extender's sales page: http://spr.ly/6607EW1VJ

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes