Bill extend
Tgreen21

My phone is off I don't get paid until Friday

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bill extend
rcschnoor
Legend

If you mean your service has been turned off due to late payment, it is unlikely it will be turned back on until the balance has been paid.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to call the financial services department at 866.266.1445 to make those payment arrangements.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tgreen21, wwe can definitely assist with your payment options. We know that sometimes things come up beyond your control and we appreciate you reaching out to us today. Keep in mind that you can set up a payment arrangement online. Visit  http://vz.to/2hgzMZR   for info on how you can set up a promise to pay. You can also call our Financial Service team at 866-266-1445 to discuss what payment arrangement options you have available. They are available Monday to Friday 7am to 9pm and Saturday 8am to 5pm ET.

Takendra_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes