Cannot get my iPhone 6s to connect to my Samsung 3G Network Extender
JEMSOB

I have had a Samsung 3G Network Extender for years and love it.  I couldn't operate my home-based business without it.  My iPhone 4's and 5's have never had an issue connecting to it, but my new iPhone 6s will not connect.  I have checked the extender's set up to make sure that it is open, and it is.  I'm stumped.  Any advice?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot get my iPhone 6s to connect to my Samsung 3G Network Extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to find a solution so you can continue to run your home-based business, JEMSOB. Let’s get to work and ensure your phone connects. Can you please verify your connection by dialing #48 and press send. I have included a link for your reference: Click here: http://vz.to/2aSTSZz .

Can you please clarify if you have HD voice enabled or disabled currently on your phone? If you have this feature enabled you will not be able to connect to the extender since it is not 4G LTE compatible. Keep us posted.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes