Connecting to Network extender
Jfre1

I have an iPhone 10.  In my studio (workplace) I have a 4g LTE Network Extender.  It works fine once connected, however, to get it connected I have to completely shut down and restart my phone every time I leave and come back to the studio.  

This doesn't seem right.  Can someone tell me if that's normal, and if not, what the issue might be?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Connecting to Network extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You should not have to power cycle your device to connect to the Network Extender. To ensure you are connected, you can check by dialing #48 when in range. Please let us know if you continue having troubles. *Robert

0 Likes
Jfre1

I didn't think I should need to restart my phone each time and I know about the #48.  

When I come in each day I dial #48 and it tells me I'm not connected.  I restart the phone and it tells me I am and it works fine.  If I leave throughout the day or when I come in the next day, I need to do it all again.  Any thoughts on something that would cause this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely agree that you shouldn't have to power off and on, in order to connect with the Network Extender. I'm sure I can help you. Tell me, have you tried turning off your router, your Network Extender, and your phone for at least 2 full minutes, then restarting? Sometimes doing that can reset everything, and can prevent the extender from disconnecting. Please give that a try, and keep us posted on your results, thanks very much! -Jordan

0 Likes